• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint the sky blue; Adria

winter wonderland

The past week or so had been a frenzy of troublesome complications, but somehow Ruinam had managed to work through it all and was now slowly, piecing everything together.

Hearing her voice again makes his heart flutter for a moment, a smile dawning his expression like never before "Yes, it has been too long" he says softly as he watches her turn toward him "I hope you forgive me for being away for so long. Everything has been a little, hectic" he says, his expression a little doleful for a moment, regretting being away for so long.

He expresses concern at first as he watches her, though his face quickly drops as she emerges from the water, her body quickly explaining why she was so careful when making her way to him.
    The male finds it hard to find an emotion at first, cycling through each one as he patches his expression with a smile, listening to her sweet voice as she approaches him. Was it jealousy? or perhaps envy that he felt all of a sudden? so quickly and strangely wrapping around his body, an ugly feeling that he couldn't rid himself of.

He stays silent for a few minutes, trying to figure out what he would say to her when he finally releases the breath of air that he has been holding, and even then, what would he feel?

"I am well," he says, her confidence somehow dimming his.
    "I'm a tad bruised, but fine overall" he drawls, watching her as she moves toward him, though for the first time he feels himself back away, his throat sore all of a sudden as he looks at her, finding it hard to express any form of a smile

"The Resort will be fine for now, I just need to move forward with the plan" his tone is a lot softer now, though in a breathless, almost sad way.

Ruinam
    @[Adria]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky blue; Adria - by Nyxistaken - 11-11-2019, 12:03 AM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Adria - by Adria - 11-11-2019, 11:38 PM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Adria - by Ruinam - 11-20-2019, 10:35 PM