• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She sells seashells by the sea shore // Laura pony
    Come down to river
    Let it bring you to the sea
    Come down to the river
    Come on down
    Back to me

She sang as she bathed, water coursing over and around the generous curves of her. Bubbles darted too and fro, between her legs and river's banks. The dainty sea mare liked the river, the way it never flowed too far from the sea. It was a comfort to know all water belonged only to itself. She was a water nymph, and belonged only to herself too. It only made sense. 

Once I was a dreamer
    My boat she carried me
    I rode her down the river
    And she took me to the sea

She crooned to herself, splashing in the shallows where little fish would swim in the summer. Now it was cold, the edges of the water crusted in ice. Frigid, except where she touched it. The water answered her, even so far from the sea. They were all connected, anyway. So the water here was warm as a hot spring, a perfect bath that swirled and whirled in a most pleasing way. The world was going mad all around her. So much fear and anger filled the air. Why not push it away for a while, and simply take a bath? 

Mama had a baby
    She was pretty as could be
    She loved me like a lady
    But my heart lived in the sea
    Come down to the river...
    She hummed, silver winter sun gleaming on her wet scales. 

Let it bring you to the sea...

Her finned crest hung sleeky down her shoulders, tail fanned out on the rippling surface of the water. 

Come down to the river...

Her purple eyes lifted, dewy in the light. 

"Hello," Her song broke off to greet the newcomer.

@[laura

Messages In This Thread
    She sells seashells by the sea shore // Laura pony - by Aquaria - 11-12-2019, 05:58 PM