• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart sings when I think of you - Tasi

remember you could weep fire
     It was a very crisp early morning, there were no clouds in the sky. A beautiful and clear blue, with lots of sun. It's warm rays chase away the shadows at the mouth of the dragon's den, waking the golden woman. Lashes flutter like a butterfly's wings, allowing autumn eyes to adjust to the light of morning. 

Quietly she raises to her feet, for she did not want to awaken the rest of her slumbering kin. Everyone knows it is normally not a good idea to wake a sleeping dragon. She stands at the entrance of the cave, taking in the winter Loess scenery. Snow capped rock and frosty shrubbery, an icy coastline. Taking it all in with a deep breath of salty cool ocean air. She pauses before she leaves, turning her lovely head once more to gaze lovingly at her family before setting out for her daily morning walk.

The walk to the forest is not a long one, and she enjoys the quiet of it this early. Only the sounds of the distant river and the songs of chickadees, jays, and cardinals fill the wood. Valera's mind is calm, though there has been one thought that still intrigues her on the daily. She can see her so clearly in her mind. Her slick, gleaming gold and teal body. The alluring look in her eye, her haunting melody. Tasi. The kelpie woman she had met by the river. She couldn't shake their meeting, their pleasant walk together. 

She could not describe the feeling in her chest when the vision of the siren crosses her mind. It was almost like fire. She longed to see the woman again, but she was not sure how she would proceed if she saw her again. What were these feelings? Like a foalhood crush, only it was a bit more intense. Yet, she barely knew the woman. As bold as she is, she knew if she saw her again, she probably would be too forward, scare her away. Or maybe her affections would be rejected by the floral maned sea goddess. 

She whispers into the crisp air, her words could almost be spelled out in visible steamy coils..

"I need to see you again…
    valera
    Nayl x Lior

[@Tasi]

Messages In This Thread
    My heart sings when I think of you - Tasi - by Valera - 11-13-2019, 01:29 PM