• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I never could, again; Starsin
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    There is little in the world that would shock him, could shock him; not anymore at least. But the world always has little surprises waiting for everyone. Nasty little things hiding behind the corner, booing at him. Usually he doesn’t bother.

Starsin narrows her eyes at him and he subconsciously places her in the box of many horses that will never trust him - the usual box. That’s what, combined with what she says, makes him stare at her hard, suspicious of her in his disbelief - and then shakes his head. His demeanour flips as easily as a leaf in an autumn storm. ”Ophanim,” he tells her, slowly and with venom the dripping from a suddenly ice-clad voice, ”is silver bay roan with gold and blue mane.” Ophie had practically been the cuter version of himself; well, with his mother’s wings. As with all his foals, he’d thought he’d be a better version than his sire. The boy had of course been a wanderer like both his parents, yet Leilan alway wondered what in their two meetings had him stay away forever.

Did she pick the name from his mind, had she that ability, was she a magician? Maybe she met someone from his past who held a grudge, who’d told her? What’s next, telling him she’d spoken to Thal or Rose? Had she looked further though, she would have known he wouldn’t take kindly to such jokes. It doesn’t add up for her to play with him like this since they don’t know one another, but then again, it doesn’t matter how she came by the information or why she does it - she changes from hot to cold easily enough within sentences of their conversation. Leilan’s not into it. She’s on very slippery ice, and it will take just one slip for him to snap. The joking trickster quickly replaced with the ice dragon he was already becoming, he’s only barely standing still when she nears, muscles tensed, teeth bared in a threat - he will fight her if she keeps this up. ”Don’t you dare use his name against me. Save your games for someone else.” It was bad enough that he lost sight of his children without some manipulative stranger putting it against him when he only passed through.

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Starsin] the bot rolled you first and also his niceness got lost somewhere on the way? idk
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    I never could, again; Starsin - by Leilan - 11-15-2019, 04:30 AM
    RE: I never could, again; Starsin - by Starsin - 11-16-2019, 01:58 AM
    RE: I never could, again; Starsin - by Leilan - 11-19-2019, 03:53 AM
    RE: I never could, again; Starsin - by Starsin - 12-12-2019, 01:41 AM
    RE: I never could, again; Starsin - by Leilan - 12-13-2019, 12:58 AM