• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Freedom: Tam!
    I'm meaner than my demons
    I'm bigger than these bones

Tamashi glided around the field, enjoying the cool spring air and the warmth of the sunlight, breathing in the scents that surrounded her and gently flapping her wings only on occasion to keep herself in the air. The calm ambience was interrupted with the sounds of angry yelling, and she paused for a moment in irritation, letting herself land softly on the ground as she whipped her head around to search for the sound that disturbed her stroll. Her long ears swiveled around as the noise came again, angry muttering and strange splashing sounds?

Perplexed, she made her way towards the source of the noise, and her expression quickly changed from curious to unimpressed as her eyes fell upon the rose grey pony she had befriended not too long ago. Half of her wasn't at all surprised that Satan had managed to get himself in such a situation, and she was even less surprised that he was talking to himself yet again. The white mare sighed and trotted over to him, stopping in front of his head and nudging his horns gently with her pink nose. 

"Wow, looks like you're stuck! Again, might I add. Please explain to me exactly how you managed to get yourself stuck in the field, of all places? Also, you're not very good at staying quiet, you would be dead if this was more dangerous territory." Her gaze was as unamused as the tone of her voice as she teased her friend. 

TAMASHI

Messages In This Thread
    Freedom: Tam! - by Satan - 11-20-2019, 11:58 PM
    RE: Freedom: Tam! - by Astra Daggenhardt - 11-29-2019, 07:08 PM