• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Sorry For What Happened [Ruthless]

you are a craving I can never satisfy

The last two days had been… confusing. Yet, here and now things actually made sense. She is safe and cared for; she has even made a friend.

A friend who enjoys the most simplistic touch of ocean salt-water against skin.

“You might be right. But, then again. No one knows Brine like I do, no one has ever had the chance to,” she also copies his firmness, though surely he will understand the slight disappointment even she has in her own words.

Ruthless is loyal, sometimes to a fault.

“One more place,” she muses even if the nudge of exhaustion lingers like weight across her back. And like that, he is off.

They gallop, and she cannot help but laugh as he flies in and out of the tide. Her mother is right, boys are foolish. Ruthless never had the chance to feel that side of childhood, having to grow up the second she inhaled fresh forest air beneath the pine tree covered in needles. But his carelessness and freedom hits her.

It hits her with a maddening wildness that whispers you’ll be careless and free, you’ll find yourself… soon.

They slow as they enter a narrow pass, walking side by side so close their shoulders continuously brush together. She sees him watching her, ensuring she is safe. And while part of her is annoyed, because she is an independent woman here (at her naïve young age, this is what independency looks like). Though, the majority of her feels a wave of modesty, a blushing glow that spreads across her body like warm water. It’s adoring.

He pulls her to the water edge, and it isn’t until she peers down that her eyes feel lost in the reflecting sparkle of the surface floor, as if peering into a cavern of gemstones.

“What is it?” She asks, curiously, glancing back to him with wild amazement lightening her eyes.

She allows him to answer, glancing over to him occasionally. And then, the nudge of exhaustion reminds her.

“I am exhausted, I should probably go,” even if her heart is begging to stay even a few more minutes. “Play tomorrow?”

And once he responds, she smiles and says her goodbyes. Wandering into the redwood abyss to find a little space of shade that reminds her of home.

@[Kalil] I figured we could end this thread and start a new one since they have aged a fair bit now!? Also, there is some mega drama in the field regarding Wolfbane trying to take Lilliana and Ruthless, so she will need lots of emotional support LOL, plus shipping <3 Mwahaha. Let me know if this is okay!!

Messages In This Thread
    Sorry For What Happened [Ruthless] - by Kalil - 12-05-2019, 06:54 AM
    RE: Sorry For What Happened [Ruthless] - by Kalil - 12-24-2019, 05:06 AM
    RE: Sorry For What Happened [Ruthless] - by Kalil - 01-12-2020, 09:20 AM
    RE: Sorry For What Happened [Ruthless] - by Kalil - 01-13-2020, 04:03 AM
    RE: Sorry For What Happened [Ruthless] - by Ruthless - 02-01-2020, 12:53 PM
    RE: Sorry For What Happened [Ruthless] - by Kalil - 02-02-2020, 11:04 PM