• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  choking on truths i couldn't swallow / party
    draco
    hitch a ride on my violence

Draco’s chest aches for every loss the twins have suffered together. He knows Dove’s pain almost more than he knows his own, having submerged himself in her thoughts from the moment they were born. Perhaps that is why when she whispers for him to stay close, he has a hard time separating his own desires from his sister’s. The swelling, suffocating feeling in his chest makes his head spin and his eyes water.

“We can stay here as long as you want.”

The words spill like so many waterfalls from his mouth, but Draco is barely away that he says them. His neck arches cleanly over Dove’s and he buries his mouth in the tangles of her mane. Where Draco’s lips brush her warm skin he leaves little kisses.

Draco closes his eyes (and his entire being) from the surrounding world and melts into his sister’s embrace.

very short very sweet closer <3
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    RE: choking on truths i couldn't swallow / party - by draco - 01-21-2020, 08:39 PM