• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The demons inside of me; Draco
    draco
    hitch a ride on my violence

Draco exhales an exasperated sigh. How she came to their father’s name so suddenly is irritating—as if the demon is anything like their shared parent—but he hears Litotes so clearly that she might as well have said it aloud. Of course, she doesn’t have to KNOW they are related, just that . . . perhaps the father and son share similar smirks and downturned eyes. Draco settles into that certainty and chases the irritation of his sigh with a charmed smile.

Felicity thinks whatever she is doing is like looking in a mirror and Draco nearly cocks his head in a confused response. His lips purse as he listens to the stray thoughts of the nosy children; but his attention is not easily wavered, and he finds himself quickly refocusing on his sister.

“And what exactly does that mean, hmm?” Draco murmurs, leaning closer to the soft skin between Feli’s nostrils. He wonders how easily she will be made uncomfortable; so he moves to nip at her cheek.

“I can make you regret not answering me,” he whispers on an exhale, using all of his self control to hide his amusement. Of course, he does not mean the threat . . . at least he doesn’t think he does. Let her press his buttons and perhaps he will.

@[Felicitey]
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-16-2019, 12:26 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-17-2019, 05:48 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-17-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-29-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-31-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-06-2020, 04:18 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 01-06-2020, 08:55 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-19-2020, 04:42 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 02-04-2020, 04:44 PM