• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The demons inside of me; Draco
    The unwavering intensity did not diminish as Draco grew closer. She could see the slightest irritation race across his face and escape through a sigh, at what she did not know. She couldn't possibly know the boy before her could intrude on her thoughts as easily as she could his vision, or even that they were brother and sister for that matter. 

She watched the constellations draw closer to her face as Draco closed the space between them. It was a pretty bold move to enact on someone you just met, the irritation stirred in her belly at his question. She had never felt obligated to answer a strangers question and she wasn't about to start now she thought as he moved swiftly to nip at her cheek. She felt the dull scrape of teeth as she pulled her face to the side and up away from the stranger man. Her nostrils flared, and her ears pinned tight to her skull with a snap of her tail she took a single intrusive step forward on his exhaled remark, "I did answer your question. Whether it was to your satisfaction seems to be a personal problem." Her mouth lingered by the boy's face as she hissed the words. She set the eye to work once more this time at his own eye level, the rose gold swimming in a figure eight once again seeing in itself her own odd ball eye before she retreated once more.

"As for making me regret it, I regret a many things all you would be doing is adding to my list," she offered back her tone was once again smooth and playful. She flashed a toothy grin in his direction. She may not be a fan of his inflated, egotistical attitude but she had left Pangea and the meadow behind and she would do it again once she had her fun... and he sure seemed fun.
    @[draco]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-16-2019, 12:26 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-17-2019, 05:48 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-17-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-29-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-31-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-06-2020, 04:18 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 01-06-2020, 08:55 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-19-2020, 04:42 AM