• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The demons inside of me; Draco
    She eyes him with her single blue eye, a reflection of sharded ice piercing his gaze as he smiles in satisfaction of the irritation he had stirred inside of her. She should not give this man such pleasure, small actions as such feed into their egotistical mindsets. She wouldn’t want the strangers head to explode she thought as she rolled her eyes at him.

No she would not react to his poking and pushing, she would not satisfy his needs in any sort of way. She huffs and shifts her weight as he questions her regrets. The rose gold forces its way along the edges of her eye, creeping like lava along the ground with nowhere to go but around and around. She flashes her eyes at the boy capturing as much disinterest as she could and flinging it in his direction.

It’s not until he starts talking of her children that she can feel the vibrating along her spine, the shifting of her bones, sinew, viens, all of who she was. It was sudden, spurred by the maternal reflexes she now possessed - annoying. She felt her hooves become rough and padded beneath her as her wings snapped closely to her body sinking and twisting into the fur that had grown there. Her mouth filled with sharp, powerful fang-like teeth, as a hiss poured between her lips in his direction.

She was much shorter then he was now but her body was long and powerful despite her slenderness. She pulled herself up on her hind legs, “Children are only a regret to the weak. Keep my children out of your mouth.” she growled between strained lips. Her eyes narrowed at the opinionated d-bag as she pulled herself back down to solid ground. With all four paws planted the hair on her back settled back into its marbled colors of brown and gold as her tail snapped back and forth. A generous smile grew on her lips and she blinked her sultry eyes slowly in his direction, those buttons will not be pushed long. “I think I’ve had enough adult interaction for one day. This conversation is boring.” she sang in his direction.    

@[Draco] 
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-16-2019, 12:26 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-17-2019, 05:48 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-17-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-29-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-31-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-06-2020, 04:18 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 01-06-2020, 08:55 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-19-2020, 04:42 AM