• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The demons inside of me; Draco
    It had been quiet, inside her eyes mind, to quiet. What she saw in her father's eye was not Pangea, though sight was all she could summon she could tell with out smell, sound, or touch that where ever he had secluded himself to it was not here. She opened her good eye at the gentle touch of her dearest friend, Dexter. He had sensed a presence of another, watched as the silky black stallion had positioned himself directly infront of Felicitey.

She blinked away the stars and cloudy residue leftover from squeezing it shut to tight in concentration. The black mass infront of her focused shortly after his honey hello and then suspicious question fell upon the one good ear she had. She gawked, as only one would be expected to, at the constellated man infront of her. She blinked a couple more times just to make sure the stars that twinkled in her vision were actually attached to his face and not permanent damage inflicted from trying to locate her father.

Once she felt collected and reassured by her monkey companions touch she gave a small huff and flared her nostrils just a smidge as she glanced behind her locating the twins safely tucked against her hind legs. The urge to  shift into her protective mama lioness form was suppressed only by those twinkling stars and glimmering red eyes. My name is Felicitey. I thought I'd stop by to enjoy some adult interaction. I always have the most pleasant conversations around these parts. she offered, sarcasm dripping heavily from her words. and who are you? she asked in return, her eye now scanning the rest of him. He was rather handsome in a rough kind of way. Constellations decorated his sides, bright against the silver black background, with a pair of rather intimidating horns. She cocked her head slightly to inspect him, disturbing her forelock that was shrouding her 8ball eye. Her eye socket occupied by the black ball was useless when not in use, maybe that's why the fairy's found it necessary to dress it up a bit. The left side of her face was patterned in rose gold sun reys that stood out against her own pale gold back ground.

She couldn't quite figure out why but this man infront of her, about her age, put her on edge. He was intimidating but beautiful. A stranger and yet he felt familiar. Her brow and lips crinkled in thought while she waited for an answer.

@[draco]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-16-2019, 12:26 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-17-2019, 05:48 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-17-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-29-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-31-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-06-2020, 04:18 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 01-06-2020, 08:55 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-19-2020, 04:42 AM