• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i am the chief of sinners
    S T A L A G

Stalag is not often far from his mother-master. But today curiosity finds him far from home.  Pangea suited Stalag - for the land was as feral as he was.  He was free to do what he wished - to roam for the first time in so long.  The taste of freedom emboldened him, even though he knew mother-master was always watching.

The hybrid, however, continued to struggle with dueling instincts. On one side, there is the primitive, feral side that constantly battles for control.  When the monster takes over, it’s akin to blacking out.  The monster takes over - burning his consciousness out of his own mind.  He is uncertain how many lost their lives during these episodes for the memories are also hazy and impossible for a conscious mind to comprehend.

It was almost as if two separate personalities lived in his head.  The mortal creature and the monster. It was confusing for Stalag to live with both, especially when his mother-master seemed to both coddle and encourage the monster that lived within him. She didn’t need for him to have self control when she could simply control him.

As a result, Stalag had explored very little of this mortal side. He had ever attempted to live any sort of normal life. Large chunks of his life had been lost to the monster, who was far more powerful.

But today, the monster was quiet.
    Ever present, of course, but sated for the time being.

And Stalag was curious.
    So he ventures into the forest using the trees as a shield as he moves through the shadows that had contained him for far too long.

SPAWNED FROM MONSTERS AND MAGIC

Messages In This Thread
    i am the chief of sinners - by Stalag - 01-04-2020, 09:46 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by violence - 01-05-2020, 05:41 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Popinjay - 01-05-2020, 06:51 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Stalag - 01-12-2020, 09:27 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by violence - 01-18-2020, 07:55 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Popinjay - 01-23-2020, 09:19 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Stalag - 02-22-2020, 10:26 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by violence - 03-20-2020, 02:06 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Popinjay - 04-08-2020, 08:20 PM