• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I think that I could die for this revelation; Elio
    Darkling

It’s amusing, watching the panicked dancing on the boy as he tries to escape and crush the snake in turn. Of course, he couldn’t know that killing the snake would prove impossible. Nor could he know the boy he is even now calling to for help is solely responsible for his predicament.

With a low, amused snicker, Darkling begins ambling forward at a decidedly leisurely pace. Meanwhile the snake, having slithered through spindly legs, is on the opposite side of the boy, rearing up as a menacing, shadowy hood flares behind glowing yellow eyes.

In short enough order, Darkling has closed the distance between them, tsking low in his throat as dancing black eyes shift from the boy to the snake, humor etching clear lines in his features. “Come now sir,” he says in a falsely chiding tone, eyes fixed on the snake. “You’re terrifying the poor boy.”

With a flicker of its shadowy tongue, the snake appears to hesitate before dropping back to the ground and slithering swiftly to twine between Darklings legs. It’s yellow gaze remains fixed on Elio as it curls itself up Darkling’s body and across his shoulder before melting into his golden skin, disappearing from sight.

With a decidedly wicked grin on his bright features, Darkling turns his attention to the unsuspecting recipient of his rather unkind joke. “A fear of snakes is good for you, don’t you know?”

you're burning up the sky, you're a constellation
    I think that I could die for this revelation

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I think that I could die for this revelation; Elio - by Darkling - 01-24-2020, 01:32 PM