• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  [mature] at me, the sea withdrew
    and underneath the layers, I find myself asking what's left
    a hollowed out form, the skeleton of a ghost, the pitiful echo of what once was

”How selfish of me,” he grumbles into the warmth of her skin, breathing her in slowly, tantalizingly. Oceane was so fascinated by him that their conversation led down the winding road of his life, of his entitlement. They only skimmed the surface of her own life experiences, a regret that climbs into his throat now as their gazes meet, and hold. ”I’m not above admitting my faults,” he confesses into the cool, night air, ”I apologize for not asking sooner, but I did not want to impose, either.” With only her and the stars as witnesses to his regret, it lives and dies in this single moment.

It has been clear in their exchanges that he rests her value higher than most, that her life grips his interest even months since their first meeting. Their present together eclipses the mysteries of their pasts. Reveling in the here-and-now, Castile wraps his mind around Oceane and how the moonlight plays across her opalescent coat. A charmed grin wrinkles the corners of his mouth, and his eyes flash with mirrored fascination and lust.

It takes only that one statement, that one form of agreement, from Oceane.

Enticingly, Castile traces his lips down the length of her body. Her sloping shoulder, her ribs underneath her folded wings, her hip. He backs up slowly, memorizing every detail of her until he it out of her sight. Behind her, his coat ripples to the deepest obsidian, and his metallic locks bleed into a deep scarlet. She does not see this change, how the darkness of his mind leaks into his physicality as he takes his place above her, taking her, claiming her.

Only Oceane and the stars are witness, again, but only after he has finished does Castile realize how this one impulse will follow him forever.

Having already committed – already ensured his legacy through her – Castile returns to her side, his coat already reverted to its original, idling himself by lipping her mane absentmindedly.

castile

@[Oceane]

Messages In This Thread
    [mature] at me, the sea withdrew - by Oceane - 01-07-2020, 05:39 PM
    RE: at me, the sea withdrew - by Castile - 01-08-2020, 09:03 PM
    RE: at me, the sea withdrew - by Oceane - 01-09-2020, 05:51 PM
    RE: at me, the sea withdrew - by Castile - 01-17-2020, 01:13 PM
    RE: at me, the sea withdrew - by Oceane - 01-19-2020, 12:49 PM
    RE: at me, the sea withdrew - by Castile - 01-27-2020, 01:07 PM
    RE: at me, the sea withdrew - by Oceane - 01-28-2020, 12:51 PM
    RE: [mature] at me, the sea withdrew - by Castile - 01-31-2020, 12:03 PM
    RE: [mature] at me, the sea withdrew - by Oceane - 02-04-2020, 12:26 PM