• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  a monster on my mother's side; any

Fiorina is not left to wander on her own for long, and she observes the stranger coming forward with a mild sort of curiosity at first. It spikes a little when she thinks she sees something moving in his mane. A snack for later, perhaps? A trick she would be very interested in learning if that was the case.

Though she doesn’t have any mane to assist, but perhaps the little creatures to cling to the spines that run down her neck and back and then learn to crawl into her mouth when she needs to nibble on something.

At first his words just get a small flick of her ear in response - but she decides that she likes the look of the mischief she sees in his gaze when it raises to meet hers. It's something new, something interesting, and that does not happen for this half-monster very often. A slow smile brightens up her black eyes as she watches him before she gets around to replying. Her smile is a wicked expression, borderline completely feral, though she doesn’t exactly have many other expressions in her arsenal. It is not lost on her how he had looked at her tail, but whether or not the compliment was towards it or her whole self does not matter - the tail is still a part of her, after all. 

when she does speak, her voice is cast low but it is certainly not soft, it's got hard edges like the rest of her. “You’re welcome to take a closer look, if you like.” She invites as that gorgeous prehensile tail flicks sharply behind her before curling forward at her side.

Messages In This Thread
    a monster on my mother's side; any - by Fiorina - 01-08-2020, 09:49 PM
    RE: a monster on my mother's side; any - by Set - 01-09-2020, 08:06 PM
    RE: a monster on my mother's side; any - by Fiorina - 01-16-2020, 09:27 PM