• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  wait until you see the new me - Pteron

I never knew daylight could be so violent

Finally, she has a name.

Vastra even has some of her memories, though there are still holes. She knows she was raised by her mother, knows that her father had died. But there is no memory of that day on the beach. She does not know she was born there, both physically and figuratively. Her mother told her the story about how she had shifted into a great lion that day to attack the monster that her father had died fighting.

She does not believe it. Foals, she knows now, are weak. Even she must have been, once.

Vastra does not like thinking about when she was weak - whether as a foal or when the teal pegasus had helped her limp across Beqanna in order to find a healer, all while she bled all over him. Had it stained, she wondered? Had there been a reddish hue to him, a reminder of the strange nameless mare?

Although she briefly considers how it would be better to just never, ever, see him again - there is a part of her that wants to. It’s inexplicable, she’s still attempting to learn how this whole socializing thing works.

Besides, there’s the matter of a weight of a debt on her heart.

So on a wintery morning, Vastra lands near the borders of Taiga and lands. Now growing more accustomed to her pegasus form over that of the mountain lion, she eyes the large trees a little warily. This is not exactly wing-friendly.

Her stormy, blue-grey eyes watch the trees as though they are a new foe but she calls out a greeting all the same - wondering briefly if this is the right place, or if he'll even be home.

VASTRA

kastiel x nazaire, wanderer

@[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    wait until you see the new me - Pteron - by Vastra - 01-10-2020, 03:57 PM