• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  waking up to ash and dust - anyone

a n o m a l y.

She watches him with the curiosity of one who had been sheltered - her green eyes wide with interest.  And her eyes widen when he changes color right before her eyes to the point where he looks like her.

“Wow!” she exclaims, the awe evident in her voice. ”That’s awesome!!”  She reaches out to touch his newly-transformed skin, but stops just a hair's breadth from his shoulder when it dawns on her that this may be rude. She quickly tucks her nose to her chest, letting out a little giggle as she does so.

“My mom’s good at magic too. I wish I was more like her,” she says, wistfully.  She’s seen her mother do incredible things.  She wished, deep down, she could be that skilled in something.  But her father? She’d never known her father. She assumed she must have one, but her mother had never mentioned him. Her mother’s creatures were the first faces she’d seen when she hatched form her egg deep within the sandstone caverns ov Pangea.

But the potential of a game drew her back to the present and sent a shiver of excitement down her spine. ”Okay!” she near shouts, excited at the prospect that the game is really happening. She takes a deep breath and steels herself - letting concentration and determination wash over her. ”Okay. I’m ready,” she says, very seriously.

”Okay! Catch me if you can!” she shouts, bounding away across the meadow without even hesitating to see if he actually gave her a head start.

i'm breathing in the chemicals.

@[Larrikin]

oof this took forever. do not feel obligated to respond to this super late post. unless larry wants some stylish radiation burns. LOL
    WARNING: 
    Anomaly is radioactive. 
    Those that touch her may experience metallic taste, nosebleed, nausea, headache, hair loss and/or skin lesions. 
    Symptoms become worse with prolonged exposure and onset is accelerated when exposed to her blood.

Messages In This Thread
    waking up to ash and dust - anyone - by Anomaly - 01-10-2020, 11:02 PM
    RE: waking up to ash and dust - anyone - by Anomaly - 02-22-2020, 04:00 PM