• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Everything about me seems to have changed || Any at all ||

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

@[Larva]. Bane had hoped for something with a bit more substance than just a bag of meat and a flapping hole filled with too many teeth. Alas, disappointment has a name. Larva, who’s so quick to chime in after Wolfbane’s suggestion with one of his own and, surprisingly, the hefty stallion with a set of pearly-white wings quietly agrees. He knows the grey’s scent and the look of him well enough now. Perhaps come spring time he’ll hunt him down, see what kind of ‘easier’ prey hangs out around the elder. Maybe there’s a horse full of hot, fresh blood that’ll motivate Larva to not be such a fun-sucker in the future.

That’s why Bane smiles when the other male shrugs.

The mares are much more interesting. Shifting and edging closer to each other, imperceptibly moving like little cogs in one larger machine. He turns to look at Ruthless making a new expression, one meant for Lilliana but gobbled up by the greedy eyes of another. Wolfbane likes the way her skin twitches together near her forehead and the soft, pouty edges of her lips. The smell emanating from her pores makes him want to purr.

Fiorina, though he’s not exactly focusing on her, gives herself away by sound. He enjoys how most horses in this world have learned to think carefully and act sparingly, but their efforts are honestly lost when compared to what Wolfbane can sense and hear. He is nearly every living thing at any time he chooses. Below their hooves he can sense the burrowed animals. Above them he can hear the wind over feathers of ghostly silent owls. The dark is just as light as day to his eyes. Each of their hearts beat to a different tempo and Bane thinks he might be the only equine here capable of truly enjoying that lovely symphony.

For now, the armor-plated mare with a poised scorpion’s tale (he thinks of it like that because it’s the closest he can come to identifying what she might be) will be in his foremost thoughts. Should she move, should she breath or twitch he’ll be ready.

And Lilliana, who draws his head and nearly all of his attention save one ear…
    Wolfbane closes his wing tight again. “Oh.” He says to her, once Larva's had the chance to reply, “I see.”

His wings split and shift. They come alive with a furious vibration and sever apart quickly, forming individual tentacles that mercilessly fly out in all directions. One to swing wide at Larva like the swipe of a writhing blade to keep him back, if he wanted in close. One to jerk in the direction of Ruthless, grasping and clawing for any open part of her flesh he might cling to. One to rise up in front of himself and hopefully block Fiorina - she could have it, if she wanted. It would grow back. One that aims to curl around Lilliana’s neck.

The attack is smoothly operated without warning or reason. Having come from such a marionette-like horse, the speed and deadly accuracy may or may not be an unwelcome surprise to the gathered herd. Wyrm’s stolen gift is something the once-living horse had been born with and something he’d had decades upon decades of practice with - and his spirit manifests itself fully in the body harboring such a vile entity. Wolfbane is primordial with a power like self-manipulation and though the odds of four-to-one are heavily stacked against him, they’re odds he feels comfortable testing today.

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Normal  ◉  Mood: Dangerous

OOC: Feel totally free to respond with powerplay! His two wings have split apart into four tentacles. Wolfbane is aiming to grab only Ruth and Lilliana. He's attempting to block Larva and Fiorina <3 If anything seems wrong or too "aggressive" on my end just DM me or @me on discord.
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Everything about me seems to have changed || Any at all || - by Wolfbane - 01-23-2020, 09:37 PM