• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

someone new - Warlight
    Warlight

Soul as sweet as blood red jam

"None at all," Will echoes between the chords of Isilya's musical laugh. Her companion's wide-eyed gaze refocuses on her, and the leopard-skin mare is pleased to have an answer ready.

"No, I didn't make it," she responds with a low laugh. "It was the magician Nikkia, have you met her?"

She had yet to shake the strangeness of that day, the day she was brought back to life and the first waters of the falls had splashed across her face. She had been dragged from the afterlife and her daily battles and asked to help and she hadn't ever thought of saying no. The sight of her brother's ghost had caused her to spring into the magical river without hesitation, only to later find that he was alive and well. But she can tell that her queen is barely holding back more questions, and she doesn't let these rambling memories or the quiet thoughtfulness that had come across her features linger.

Instead, Will lets her pale lips pull back into an agreeable smile (the influence of present company wearing off on her) as she remembers something else that may interest Tephra's Leader.

"I was told the waters have healing powers, although as of yet I haven't had the opportunity to test them," she says in a tone much lighter than hr usual, "and also that it will make the residents more... fertile."

The words had been so matter-of-fact when the grulla magician had relayed them, but Warlight feels a slight heat rise in her cheeks as she tells her midnight-companion the same thing. "I haven't had the opportunity to confirm that either."

[Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    someone new - Warlight - by Isilya - 01-15-2020, 09:59 AM
    RE: someone new - Warlight - by Warlight - 01-16-2020, 02:52 PM
    RE: someone new - Warlight - by Isilya - 01-18-2020, 06:54 PM
    RE: someone new - Warlight - by Warlight - 01-27-2020, 07:43 PM
    RE: someone new - Warlight - by Isilya - 02-06-2020, 09:38 PM
    RE: someone new - Warlight - by Warlight - 02-28-2020, 04:50 PM