• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  leader of the landslide, bru & aeris
    I am not so strategic in my approach. My mind is occupied by thoughts of little furry things, the squirming lives that occupy this world of shadows. Squirrels, mice, rabbits. Little birds and snarling badgers. They crawled about, and I waited for the right opportunity to nab one. I had experiments to do.

There was the tang of blood in the air, growing stronger the deeper into the woods I stalked. The musk of fear fading into the decaying hummus. Other scents as well, one I know. A sly grin dripped across my lips. My steps grew more deliberate, more decisive, and they led me along until the scene I was seeking revealed itself to me. A happy little sigh breathed out, my fractal scars flickering in the dappled light. 

"It's a wonder you manage to catch anything, Reia. Any critter with eyes could see you glowing a mile off. Not to mention the smell." My nose wrinkled in illustration. I ignored the girl with blood staining her maw, though the gleam of scales was jotted down. Really, hair was going out of fashion. 

I clicked my tongue a few times against the roof of my mouth. "Who's the baby vamp?" I asked, tossing my head at the dark little mare aside us. She's as hungry looking as the dragoness. Reia's gaze seemed to have locked onto the new face. My hips hitched in a lazy sway, settling in to enjoy the show. 

@[gospel] [Reia]

Messages In This Thread
    leader of the landslide, bru & aeris - by gospel - 01-15-2020, 03:47 PM
    RE: leader of the landslide, bru & aeris - by Rebelle - 01-16-2020, 08:46 PM