• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ♫ oh i'm a master pretender [anyone]
    The mare was oblivious to her surroundings the more relaxed she became amongst the grass. Its soothing sound and smooth swaying motions were hypnotising almost, and she felt her lids becoming heavy as her grazing slowed, as did her breathing, which became deeper and more gradual. Her lip lazily lapped at the tall blade stems of grass, however the soft sound of paces through rustling grass made its way to her attention.

A pair of fluffy ears perked forwards and she lifted her head up out of the tall grasses, her thick, creamy white mane now bustling with grass seed decor. Steely coloured eyes, delicate in gaze, met those of a stranger's aqua pools. She was taken aback slightly, though he went on to introduce himself. The mare wasn't usually one for introductions nor bringing herself to confront others in a display of friendship or politeness, but now affected by his kindness in saying hello to her, she felt obliged to respond.

"Hello, I'm Gloariana," she cawed back suddenly. In her mind, her voice had cracked, causing an ear to nervously divot to one side. "It's very nice to meet you, Blue." She couldn't help but notice that he very much suited his namesake. The stocky cob mare's body began to relax as the ambience soothed her ears into a calm state, well, as calm as she could be interacting with a stranger, something she does not so often. Gloariana paused. She couldn't help but think that being out here all alone made her appear to be lost and alone, and so she shifted in her stance, standing straighter and with more confidence just ever so slightly.

gloariana

i'm like falling water

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ♫ oh i'm a master pretender [anyone] - by Gloariana - 02-09-2020, 05:42 PM