• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I turned off my light. Harder to find, that way.

Eurwen
    the secret of walking on water
    is knowing where the rocks lie
    Brine has a long way to go mentally, even if physically she is in much better shape. Eurwen should know, having sheltered on the Mountain after her sickness, after the Plague. So when she sees Brine falter at the mention of her daughter’s name, when she extracts the words out of her that she should visit, Wen already knows that today is not that day.

The rose-spotted mare nods slowly when the roan mare even goes so far as to tell Eurwen how she feels; it’s a bigger step than what Brine gives herself credit for. ”Then maybe we won’t. Would you like to take a walk with me instead?” An afternoon on the grey-stone beach to hear the rush of the ocean and nothing else, had never hurt anyone as far as she knows.

@[Brine] super out of timeline but whatever -.-‘

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I turned off my light. Harder to find, that way. - by Eurwen - 02-23-2020, 05:25 AM