• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your waves are pulling me under; aquaria
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    Motherhood certainly had taken a lot more of her time these last few years. She had been meaning, for a long time now, to attend to somethings. However, with such quietness and not much interruption to their quite little island-home her focus turned being a mother first. 

Eva had never forgotten about her duties and the needs of her home either. She always attended to things that needed to be done, and thought about the gossip and rumors that came from the mainland when they had visitors. There had been a few new changes, especially to the leadership in Tephra after the late king and his daughter left Ischia.

Then there were some of her friends she had been too far away from for long. Aquaria was one of them, especially recently she had thought about her. Eva couldn’t quite remember the last time the two of them had enjoy a conversation together. 

Eva had taken it upon herself first thing in the morning to find the fin-mare. She first started searching for Aquaria on the beach, at least that is where she had always found the other nereid mare. Although this morning Aquaria was not to be found on the Ischian shores.

Turning towards inland, the first place the purple nereid thought of to find Aquaria was at the northernmost lake. It was one of her favorite places on the island—a magnificent hidden waterfall that added even more beauty to their island home.

Pushing through the last of the jungle foliage, the large waterfall appears in the distance. The distance of rushing water greets her warmly and fills her ears with a sweet song. A smile grows on her purple lips as she overlooks the waterfall for a moment.

Her gaze glances across the open terrain near the body of water where the waterfall flows into and she instantly spots the fine-mare. The purple nereid makes her way to Aquaria with graceful strides. She lets out a soft call to Aquaria and a smile instantly grows wider on her features.

“Aquaria!” She greets warmly. “There you are!” Eva says and laughs softly as she stands near her nereid-friend. “I have been looking all over for you.” Taking a step closer, the purple nereid pushes her warm muzzle gently onto Aquaria’s neck. “How are you?” She asks before settling comfortably next to the other nereid.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Aquaria] Excuse my weird starter lol
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 01-18-2020, 05:38 PM