• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your waves are pulling me under; aquaria
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    Eva couldn’t help but think she needed a deep cleansing sometime after finding Aquaria attending to her own needs. It was a process of self-care she had neglected all these past years. Although Eva had truly never lost her beauty or looked unkept. Naturally she was alluring from head to hoof but taking time for herself seemed more than necessary now that she had more time.

Her ears flicker forward hearing her aunt’s joyous greeting. Eva without a doubt knew she was entirely blessed to have Aquaria around still, especially someone she knew she could count on and always be honest with her. As Aquaria leans into her, she welcomes the familiarity, and listens carefully as the fin-mare tells her the latest events of her life.

“A son!?” She says with joyous surprise. A lot certainly had changed since she had spoken to Aquaria. Being a mother had taken a lot of her time, but she hadn’t realized how much she had missed. However, her smile turns wide easily. Eva was happy to hear that Aquaria had adopted someone. It brings a warm memory to mind when she had first met Adria. “I certainly have not met him yet, but I would love to sometime. What is his name?” Indeed, the purple mare would have to learn more about Aquaria’s new son. He was a welcome addition to their family now.

Aquaria then inquires about her own family. “Oh, they are just a lively bunch as ever.” She says with a soft laugh thinking about all their latest adventures in the last year or so. Aeolus is practically an adult now. I simply cannot believe that.” A sweet song of laughter escapes through her lips before she continues. “He seems to be much happier after Aodhan and him had a father and son bounding, so that has made me feel a little better about his happiness.” Eva had always worried how her first born would turn out. So far it seemed Aeolus would be just fine and happy, which is what she wanted for all her kids. “Loire is still her same self. Thankfully, she is old enough now to look after Donny and Millicent, so I have a lot more time to myself.”

It was a blessing now that she thinks about having Loire around. Motherhood was certainly a blessing, but it definitely took a lot more energy than she realized. Even with having four of her own was a lot.

“How are you finding motherhood?” Eva asks with a sweet smile, and curious to know.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Aquaria]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 01-18-2020, 05:38 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 01-27-2020, 11:44 PM