• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your waves are pulling me under; aquaria
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    A soft smile curls on the purple sea woman’s features. It was great new to hear that her foster-aunt was starting a family of her own. She could already see how much adopting Halcyon as her son had changed her. Listening further to Aquaria about her new family made her even more curious, especially when she mentioned her adopted son was a shifter. A tiger! Eva had never seen a tiger before. She needed to meet this new son of Aquaria’s.

“A tiger you say?!” She says in disbelief. A big cat roaming the island did seem alarming, but knowing they were not frequent did not worry Eva the slightest. At least if she did ever cross a tiger on the island then she would know who it likely would be. “Halcyon sounds amazing already,” Eva beams with excitement. Already she wants to meet him now, but she knows she will have to wait.

She nods her head in agreement when the fin-mare mentions her little ones keeping her busy. Certainly, her children had kept her quite occupied with everything. The sea woman was even more thankful for having two fathers that wanted to be around their children, especially Velkan who wanted to be there with them every day. The antlered stallion had been a huge help with the twins. “They do, of course,” she says in agreement.

Eva listens thoughtfully as the pearl mare speaks about her new experiences of motherhood. Her smile spreads further when Aquaria mentions teaching Halycon how to fish. It then made her heart feel warm when Aquaria said it changed her life in the best of ways. Eva couldn’t have agreed more. She had never thought herself to become a mother so young, but she would not change anything about it. “It opens a whole new world of wonders.” The purple mare simple puts. There was no other way to describe motherhood. It was full of twists and turns, ups and downs, and surprises around every corner.

With a flick of her ear at other sea woman’s words, Eva listens curiously to what the matter might be. It was always rare that such concerns ever came to their island. She couldn’t help wondering what it could possibly be. As the story unfolds, Eva is surprised to hear about this. It wasn’t very common the visitors to their island had such a bad experience.

“Really?” She tries to think about what kelpie that she knew could possibly ever do such a thing. “What exactly happened?” Eva decided it was best she knew the details of the entire story. “Did the Loessian mare ever give you a name or description of this kelpie?” Her mind flickered Luath for a moment, but she had instantly disregard him from being named. Luath was a sweet boy from what she remembers. Maybe it was another one on the smaller islands? Eva didn’t want to keep assuming, so she waited to hear more from the pearl mare.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Aquaria]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 01-18-2020, 05:38 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 01-31-2020, 08:14 PM