• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I love my family

Do you have any idea how weird it feels to have a home? A place that I actually want to return to? I could probably live out the rest of my life in Ischia. It’s hard not to fall in love with the place that your foals were born and also - the weather is pretty perfect for someone like me. I get chilled pretty easy. Like right now? Sure it’s spring but the sun has gone down and I am feeling chilled. I wouldn’t mind a nice snack to fill my belly because life is always a little less cold after a meal but I’m wary about hunting in such public areas.

I’m ashamed of the food my body craves, of the gleaming and sharp black teeth in my mouth. I will not risk any of my friends finding me like that.

Night will provide some cover, but also night means it’s colder, and this is all a long way to say I have no idea what to do with myself. So I’m standing the shore of the river, pouting and almost-distracted by the way the full moon dances on the moving water.

I wish I was home. Wish I was curled up in my favourite grove with my favourite two foals, carefully curled around them so the sharp edges of my body don’t hurt them.

Tomorrow night, I promise myself in the growing darkness. Tomorrow night I will be home again.

artwork by space1993

@[Stalag] and @[lilian] let's ruin some lives >:]

Messages In This Thread
    I love my family - by Velkan - 01-18-2020, 06:14 PM
    RE: I love my family - by lilian - 01-26-2020, 10:53 PM
    RE: I love my family - by Stalag - 02-22-2020, 10:05 PM
    RE: I love my family - by Velkan - 03-03-2020, 07:47 PM