• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I love my family

s t a l a g .

He’d been suppressing the monster.
    Attempting to, at least.

He’d spent weeks now clinging to the shreds of his consciousness.  To this point, he’d been able to retain some sense of sanity. But today there was nothing left to hold on to.  Today the hunger had overpowered everything he was.

Today, the monster rejoiced.
    The monster was free.
    And he was hungry.

Ravenous, really. That’s all there was. Hunger. There was no conscious mind remaining. No memory. No restraint.  The monster was so tired of being locked away. Tonight he would feast.

The creature wove through the thick trees.  It had pulled its thick, leathery wings tight against its sides, but a thick forest was not his ideal hunting ground.  He was too hungry to be picky.  Too hungry to go elsewhere.  The distinctive alien clicking escaped him in hungry trills as he searched for the scent of prey, and the clicking grew louder when the scent of flesh and blood filled his nostrils.

Soon, the air would reek of fear.

He stalks his prey with little finesse - clumsily making his way through the trees.

The prey is startled.
    It runs.
    (She runs.)

And he follows. Desperation fuels him - he does not feel fatigue or the branches of the trees lashing against his armored skin.

He does not recognize the girl as kin.
    Only prey.
    Only flesh.

And when he finally sees her - she is with another. Another flesh-eater.  He snarls.  How dare this creature steal his feast.  His knife tail flicks dangerously as he moves closer - undeterred.

He will not lose his meal.
    Not tonight.

the beast howls in my veins. 

image by squirt!! <3  

@[lilian] @[Velkan]

FAMILY REUNION!!!

Messages In This Thread
    I love my family - by Velkan - 01-18-2020, 06:14 PM
    RE: I love my family - by lilian - 01-26-2020, 10:53 PM
    RE: I love my family - by Stalag - 02-22-2020, 10:05 PM
    RE: I love my family - by Velkan - 03-03-2020, 07:47 PM