• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  bound between the tides of the sea

soran
    he dreams of water

And anywhere he went, however, he did not speak to others.  He simply walked and looked, keeping to himself and handing another a gentle smile and warm greeting when spoken to.  

He did not stay in any place for long.  He had no reason to.  He was not one step closer to knowing anything overly specific about the kingdoms.  He knew nothing of Pangea, Taiga, Brilliant Pampas — he knew only what he had seen.

Perhaps, it was best to keep it all that way.  Even then, with not progressing in the way he imagined, Soran stayed.

The ocean rumbles, and he is so very tired of hearing the gulls above.

During his time, he has not been back to Loess, yes, he has wandered through her lands, but he has not stopped in it once.  That is what he is doing now, in fact, but with the ever-changing spring breeze comes a scent.  It draws him to a stop.  His eyes slowly turn towards a new direction and his feet follow.

The sight of the opalescent coat and wings brings a small smile to his face, but still, it does not distract him from the very obvious distention of Oceane's body.  Soran already knows he will not be commenting on it, for it is not the place of a simple acquaintance to do such.

As Oceane stops, Soran removes the rest of the space between then until he is standing a friendly distance from her front.  He chuckles lightly at her greeting, his smile true and warm.  In a fashion Soran assumes it typical to Ocean, she subtly hints at her current condition, and so Soran chooses to follow her lead.

"Yes, I suppose not."  And how her curiosity is ever-burning.  "Curious until the very end, though, hm?"  He jokes, his eyes staying kind.

"And while I have seen some interesting things, sadly I don't think I have much in the way of interesting tales."  No attackers, no untoward encounters.  "I've come to see that I'm quite decent at remaining out of trouble.  Though, I am sure that will change."  The world has a way of bringing unexpected things towards him.

"I can tell you of what I have seen if you wish, but other than that I am sorry to disappoint."  He cocks his head lightly,  "How have you been?"  The question is kind, for he truly wants to know if she has been taken care of and safe.

@[Oceane]

neamrel

Messages In This Thread
    bound between the tides of the sea - by Oceane - 01-19-2020, 11:03 AM
    RE: bound between the tides of the sea - by Soran - 01-22-2020, 12:41 PM
    RE: bound between the tides of the sea - by Soran - 01-27-2020, 05:27 PM
    RE: bound between the tides of the sea - by Soran - 02-20-2020, 10:29 PM