• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  And now, I fall: Any!

Aziz has been wandering around Beqanna for a few days now, once again he has ended up as a nomad, feeling that same emptiness that he had felt when he arrived, with nothing to do and no one to talk to.
    Though at least now he has a son that he can care for and occupy himself with, creating shelters for him and mini obstacle courses that he can learn to navigate through with his echolocation.
    He felt sorry for Tlali, being blind since birth was hard on him, but even so, he admired him for persevering even when the odds seemed to be against him.

This time the bay travels toward Ischia, crossing Tephra, where he had lived before the war, and toward Ischia, standing close to the beach once the tropical island comes into view.

Once again the bay male finds himself sinking into the earth, his legs entrenched in gravel and thick mud as the ground around him begins to rumble, distressed by the abrupt change in magic as Aziz tries to loosen the dirt and shape it.
    The land quietens again and Aziz closes his eyes, the area is momentarily quiet until a sharp needle swiftly and rather abruptly shoots into the sky, it stays there momentarily before cracking at the bottom and falling toward Ischia, landing in the deepest part of the water that separates Ischia and Tephra.

The area is flooded by silence one more time before the water starts to bubble and form swirls in a line toward the tropical island.
    A large mound of dirt rises from the water, covered by sand, algae and small bits of coral, even though the bridge has formed, Aziz decides that he wants to remain as dry as possible, he moves his body and sends a thick sheet of dry dirt barrelling toward Ischia, emerging from the base of the bridge and covering the whole span of the mound, coming to a halt on the other side and gently lacing the wet surface with dry dirt and grass.
    "Perfect," he says as he steps out of the grooves in the ground, making his way toward the bridge,

As he walks across, the bridge behind him collapses in chunks, falling into the water and creating large waves that crash into the tephran beach.
    He also makes sure that when the dirt falls, it returns into place and makes sure the coral is reformed and left undisturbed.
    Once the male is across, the bridge fully disassembles behind him, as if it had never been there in the first place.

The bay walks toward the jungle, hoping to meet someone new and hopefully settle down once again.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

Sorry this is messy cause I can't write anymore lmao
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    And now, I fall: Any! - by Aziz - 01-22-2020, 06:37 PM
    RE: And now, I fall: Any! - by Eva - 01-31-2020, 09:53 PM
    RE: And now, I fall: Any! - by Aziz - 02-25-2020, 05:32 AM
    RE: And now, I fall: Any! - by Eva - 03-27-2020, 06:44 PM