• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  And now, I fall: Any!
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    His matching tone of greeting, warm and bubbly, dismiss the last of her worries. The corners of her mouth lift into the natural smile that easily curves up, matching the curve of her finely chiseled bone structure profile. “A pleasure to meet you as well, Aziz,” she replies with the smile genuine tone. 

At the sound of his next words, her smile spreads into a brilliant grin. It is beautiful and captivating. The dark bay’s stallion magical talent was intriguing. If he could build something like that, then he could create anything. Eva couldn’t help but imagine the structures he could create around Ischia. Bridges and homes sounded like a great addition to the tropical island. There were plenty of islands that could use some bridges and she was sure some residents and guests would love to have some shelter.

Her golden eyes suddenly then dance with enthusiasm as he mentions his interest in settling down in Ischia. Aziz offered his building capabilities and protection. Eva couldn’t find it in herself to say no at all. She quickly decided without thought. Already eager and intrigued to learn more about Aziz.

“Well!” She says with excitement. “I was not expecting someone like you to come all this way here.” A musical laugh escapes through her purple stained lips. “How can I say no to that?” She tells him because certainly places like Loess and Icicle Isle could not either. “I and everyone would be happy to have you call Ischia your new home.” She says warmly because any new face looking to call Ischia home was always welcomed by Eva.

“I accept your apology from earlier. It isn’t every day we get someone that can move the earth like you do.” The purple sea mare chuckles softly. “I suppose it is like the way some of us here can move the water effortless.” It became second nature to her over the years. Without much effort, she could wield the waters that surrounded their island. It was perfect for entertainment but also for times that their home might need protection.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Aziz]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    And now, I fall: Any! - by Aziz - 01-22-2020, 06:37 PM
    RE: And now, I fall: Any! - by Eva - 01-31-2020, 09:53 PM
    RE: And now, I fall: Any! - by Aziz - 02-25-2020, 05:32 AM
    RE: And now, I fall: Any! - by Eva - 03-27-2020, 06:44 PM