• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  I have never been nothing; jesper, any

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

From the first moment she lays her silver eyes on Leilan, her finely chiseled features turn to something of a warm and welcoming expression. Although underneath her appearance is a different story. Dracarys finds her thoughts adjusting, turning towards studying and understanding the new stranger in front of her all the while keeping her own thoughts tightly concealed.

The baroque stallion, a silver bay roan, was heavily built. She was quickly reminded of her own grandfather and several other supposed dragon family members within Loess. Only a fool would have assumed that this stranger in front of her was a very distant relative of her dragon family, but she is not quick to jump to conclusions. Lepis would have told her otherwise.

When he comes closer, he does not say anything. There is no formal greeting like she would have expected. However, Dracarys simply smiles with a charming and welcoming smile, holding his gaze sturdily as he moves around her. Leilan studies her, circling her like he is the predator and she is the prey. Dracarys was no prey. All the while he is contemplating his own pro-creation, the dragon mare does her own further studying. She catches the light flicker of his icy scales and the greyish blue color of his eyes. Dragon eyes, she thinks with an invisible smirk. Dracarys had seen eyes like those before—Cyprin had similar ones.

Her gaze flickers away though. In the distance, the black blanket mare catches her attention. A pity, she thinks with annoyance at a flick of her white and silver highlighted tail. Dracarys was rather intrigued by whatever this new dragon was up to. Clearly, he thought of her as something or someone by the words that fall from his lips now.

Turning her argent gaze back to Leilan, her smile instantly curls into a smirk. A hint of mischief gleams in her eyes softly. “I’m not sure if that is a good or bad thing.” The dragon mare replies with a whimsical tone. Dracarys, without a thought, knew it was better she was not. Her blood was the strongest among all—she was both dragon and hellhound, fire and ice.

Within seconds, the black blanket mare joins them. Dracarys leaves the gaze of the stallion and turns to study the other mare more thoroughly. Jesla was rather young, but perhaps only by a few years than her, and mint green spots covered the snowy white blanket across the dark color of her body. She was simple, but eye-catching Dracarys would say the least.

Jesla offers her a welcoming smile. Something more proper, she thinks thinking back to Leilan’s approaching of greeting her earlier. It wasn’t exactly the most welcoming method to visitors, at least not one she would use herself. Dracarys returns the same gesture of warmth to the mare, a smile spreading further across her blue stained lips.

“Thank you, Jesla.” She says warmly back after Jesla speaks. “I wasn’t sure if I came to the right place.” Dracarys speaks again with the same whimsical tone and glances to Leilan before turning back to the appaloosa mare. “My name is Dracarys. I came from Loess for a friendly visit.” She pauses for a moment, ear flickering forward to catch any reactions there might be. “I’ve never been up this far north myself, but I have always wanted to see it since I can remember.” Dracarys glances across the permafrost terrain then. Lepis had been right—she didn’t mind the cold one bit. “And what is your name?” She asks glancing back to Leilan with a wide grin before falling silent.

@[Leilan] @[Jesla]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I have never been nothing; jesper, any - by Dracarys - 02-13-2020, 05:37 PM