• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  You’de be home; Arquus, any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    Waiting was never Leilan’s strong suit, and frankly he is about to enter the strange ruins on the beach when the sound of another approaching them, becomes apparent. Turning back to him with a wide, charming grin on his face, the frosted roan follows the conversation, offering a light chuckle when Ruinam greets them formally, and Arquus calling him out on it.

”While we’re at it, perhaps a drink would even be in store?” he questions the white male, smiling a bit with the analogy. But really, he wonders what the inland is like, having seen the Resort plenty times from further away, but never truly visiting. Never really finding out what kind of horses lived here, either; well except for the slightly too formal, but likely a good mate once loosened up, Ruinam.

And besides, a drink of fresh water was always a good idea, especially in these temperatures.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Ruinam]@[Arquus]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    You’de be home; Arquus, any - by Leilan - 02-03-2020, 01:35 PM
    RE: You’de be home; Arquus, any - by Ruinam - 02-04-2020, 02:40 PM
    RE: You’de be home; Arquus, any - by Arquus - 02-16-2020, 02:32 PM
    RE: You’de be home; Arquus, any - by Leilan - 02-25-2020, 03:51 PM