• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If my heart was a house; Oceane
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    Fuck, he’d forgotten how much he hated politics in general, but now there’s infants being involved too? Ridiculous. But then, since he’s not participating, there’s little to nothing he can do.

And still she comes to him? No, she comes to just about anyone that she feels she might trust. Places her tracers everywhere in hopes that one of them will find the kid. Slightly awkward, but not so weird… just weird considering most Loessians wouldn’t trust Leilan with any information last time he checked (not that he usually did anything with politically-related information at all), nor would anyone really vouch for him other than Jesper (far away), Beryl, or his ex-wife… once… or maybe Eurwen. Nevertheless, it’s not like he couldn’t be trusted with kids.

Oceane honors her name and it upsets him. Tears are visibly forming in her eyes, but a sudden hope that maybe he’d seen the kid - he of all people - stops her, if briefly, temporarily. Even if he had, he wouldn’t have known what to look for, or who to call. So, he shakes his head in denial of her first question, painfully aware that she might actually start crying right then. But she’s found herself a spark of hope in his wandering and she rambles on about her boy, what he looks like, what he sounds like; no detail is spared just in case.

It’s not like he enjoys any woman crying, let alone a pretty one, let alone one he likes. And so he will indeed keep her in mind, will look out for her even though he thinks it will be futile. ”Don’t let your rivers run dry, Pond. If I see him, I’ll make sure he gets home.”

She has his word on it. But really, what are the odds?
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Oceane] I mean really what were the odds, lol
    We should probs end it here
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Leilan - 02-04-2020, 02:52 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Oceane - 02-05-2020, 04:26 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Leilan - 02-06-2020, 01:12 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Oceane - 02-10-2020, 02:15 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Leilan - 02-11-2020, 04:07 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Oceane - 02-17-2020, 09:31 AM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Leilan - 02-19-2020, 11:19 AM