• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The needle moves gracefully; Atrox, any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    While he makes his little round, the cold-scaled male takes in the scents of the place. Both home and not, he becomes increasingly curious as to who lives here. It seems quiet, but it had been quiet under Kensa’s rule as well - seemingly quiet, that was. Perhaps right now it lacks that little tension that promised that the Hyaline residents might still emerge and do something completely weird - like actual horse hunting, or hoarding girls to exchange for gold later - but with a little incentive, perhaps something fun might still happen.

It takes some time until a figure finally emerges; and a cat at that. Still, the movement is purposeful in a way that doesn’t indicate a hunt, which would be odd for a cat but less so for a shifter. So when the male indeed shifts into a horse shape, the dragon stallion simply nods to him until the question is asked. ”Probably, if you’re willing to share some information.” His tail sweeps lazily past his hocks, estimating the other stallion for a moment.

Then, he rolls his shoulders. ”When Kensa still ruled, I put a dead woman in a cave. She’s immortal though; I should like to check on her, see if she’s waking up yet.” Provocative, as is his style just because he likes to see how the other reacts. ”I also figured now would be a good time to ask if my return was still anticipated. I told Kensa when I left, but someone took over her leadership before my year away had ended.” he grimaces a bit, though there is no disgruntledness in his eyes, no malice or disappointment in his voice. It just is. He awaits the black’s answer patiently; if he can’t be bothered to answer or let him in, then that’d be an answer in itself as well, he reckons.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[atrox]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The needle moves gracefully; Atrox, any - by Leilan - 02-25-2020, 04:08 PM