• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A light from the shadows shall spring; Velkan

I tilt my head a little bit - accidentally mimicking the other stallion - and my grin bright. “I guess we are!” It’s a little weird to think of the term ‘boyfriend’ and my head has a hard time wrapping itself around this funny little situation that we’re in. It doesn’t feel weird to think about - but it does feel weird to hear the words out loud. For myself I've only ever used the words 'friends' or 'family' to describe my ties to Eva but I suppose boyfriend and brother-husbands are as good as anything else!

Thankfully, my tongue and my brain have a bit of a disconnect so I don’t go and say all of this out loud - that’d be a little too much I think! I like Aodhan so far, and it doesn't even cross my mind to think of our family situation as awkward. It seems to be working out pretty well, right?

Anyways. I am all about the challenge to try to think of something for Aodhan to turn into, and I’m completely relaxed as I think about it. I try to think of the most outlandish thing I’ve ever seen - but that pretty much summarizes my family and I’m not about to ask him to turn into a nightmare because no lets not go through that right now.

Any animal is a little too boring and I want to give a creative response - so I name the first ridiculous thing to come to mind. “What about a moose with butterfly wings?”

Honestly, if he can turn into a stone I believe he can manage this but man do I ever want to see what it looks like.

v e l k a n

artwork by reitro

@[Aodhan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A light from the shadows shall spring; Velkan - by Velkan - 04-16-2020, 06:59 PM