• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  first blood

l i v i n i a.

She turns as she hears soft footsteps.

Suddenly self conscious, she did her best to wipe the blood from her mouth against a dark forelag.  There was a part of her, deep down, that felt some sense of shame for having made such a mess.  Part of her is embarrassed to have been found in such a state. But another part - perhaps a stronger part - does not care. This is who she is, and it doesn’t feel right to be ashamed for how she was born. So she straightens and turns her scarlet eyes towards the other.

“It was warm,” she says, in response. Taste was less important than nourishment, at a certain point. But she did supposed that it was the best thing to have crossed her lips since she had taken her first breath.

“It felt good,” she added, with a shrug of her slim shoulders. And it did - it did feel good to finally feel satisfied. To feel the energy thrumming through her body and the strength that came with it.

“I’m Livinia,” she offers, wondering idly if the girl would stick around or be repulsed by what she had done.  She cocks her head ever so slightly.  “You’re Beyza, aren’t you? My mother told me about you,” she adds. Beyza fit her mother’s description of her perfectly - and she didn’t imagine there were any others walking around Pangea quite like her.

such is life, such is death.

@[Beyza]

Messages In This Thread
    first blood - by Livinia - 02-12-2020, 09:49 PM
    RE: first blood - by Beyza - 02-13-2020, 05:24 PM
    RE: first blood - by Livinia - 02-22-2020, 03:22 PM
    RE: first blood - by jamie - 02-22-2020, 04:05 PM
    RE: first blood - by Beyza - 02-25-2020, 01:59 PM
    RE: first blood - by Livinia - 02-26-2020, 10:27 PM
    RE: first blood - by jamie - 03-02-2020, 02:37 PM