• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I scream, you scream; any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    Perfect. He decides, his humming subsided by now, but his contentment still on his face as he takes a walk back the way he came, over the snowy white blanket he’d just made. As if it’s winter - though the air’s temperature is slowly warming back up already, it’s nice to see the chill hold just about long enough for him to revel in the new scenery.

A ruffle of feathers to his left announces the presence of another being, and his heat vision shows him a small girl, and as he switches back he notices that she is coloured almost as white as the snow and ice. She has a bit of a scowl on her face, but doesn’t react wholly aggressively as she tells him that was rude. He studies her for a moment in silence, and then she complains about the cold and not having a winter coat. This early in autumn, he doesn’t think many horses have one, but then again it wasn’t like anyone would be freezing to death. Well, sure, his ice might be the coldest ever found on Beqanna, he guesses - but it’s not like this cold is spreading or even really endangering anyone.

He tilts his head at her, then nods. ”Yes, excellent deduction. I’m Rude. Who are you? Rude Too?” he smiles his most fake-innocent smile at her, wondering how she’ll take his insinuation that she hadn’t greeted him like a normal visitor either (not that he was, but it would have been polite of her).

After that, he shrugs a bit. ”If you’re too cold in the snow, you could like, walk six paces to your left.” he offers, nodding to where the line of snow ends in that direction, acting as if it’s really helpful of him to say that.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Adarra]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    I scream, you scream; any - by Leilan - 02-17-2020, 10:06 AM
    RE: I scream, you scream; any - by Adarra - 02-17-2020, 01:25 PM
    RE: I scream, you scream; any - by Leilan - 02-23-2020, 11:46 AM