• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  to wage this war against your faith in me
    draco
    i've got a face of gold, i've got a heart of coal, but baby that's my cross to bear

“I can’t believe that fish bitch tried to take you again,” Draco hisses, furious red eyes scanning the horizon for anymore intruders. Dust coats his normally shining black coat and a trickle of blood runs down his cheek.

Rebelle isn’t someone the demon thinks kindly of. There might have been indifference before. Their first encounter wasn’t pleasant, but it was something Draco is accustomed to having grown up in Pangea. But now . . . after not one but two attempts to take one of the two beings he truly cares for, hate blossoms like oleander all over his body. He nearly shivers with the sensation.

“Are you okay?” Draco whispers, finally dragging his eyes from their surroundings to peer into the navy of Dove’s eyes. His heartbeat slows down and a tremor of relaxation loosens his muscles. At least in appearance she seems fine. If Belle had drawn blood, Draco would be hunting her right now. The demon is merely relieved that he doesn’t have to leave her after another attempted steal.

Before Dove can answer, Draco lips at her mane and pulls her tight under his neck. He sighs into her pale fur and closes his eyes. The dust around them finally settles.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you here.” Another whisper, one nearly lost on a light breeze. “You’re the only thing I’ve ever needed.”

i won't take you back

we're going to hell for this
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    to wage this war against your faith in me - by draco - 02-24-2020, 09:05 PM