• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  To leave behind a little proof // Any
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    The dragon’s gaze follows the pretty pearlescent mare in thought, mulling over her appearance. She was being very distrustful, and he could almost think he earned it - but also that she was laying it on a bit thick. That was her choice though, he decided. He didn’t need to have anything more to do with her than that they’d mutually agree to separate their ways - or rather, that she didn’t go after him for something as stupid as revenge.

”Maybe you have a point.” he agrees on the spear. Still, it looks hurtful. What ever did she do to earn that one? But he’s not gonna get the answer out of her anytime soon.

She’s already leaving - again, perhaps - and this time he stands up, too, spreading his wings in a stretch. ”Goodbye Sab. See you around, maybe.” He says goodbye as if he’s parting with an old friend for an unknown time, and this time, his smile does reach his eyes. However, he doesn’t think she appreciates anything he ever does, so he doesn’t linger. Not this time. He’s bothered her long enough.

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Sabra]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    To leave behind a little proof // Any - by Sabra - 03-02-2020, 09:19 PM
    RE: To leave behind a little proof // Any - by Leilan - 04-04-2020, 04:48 AM