• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  kiss me until I can't speak, Ophanim
    If ever you come near I'll hold up high a mirror
    OphaniM
    When she expresses her approval of the names he has chosen, a smile engulfs his face. The color of his coat even brightens visibly to a more reflective gold and pristine white. It warms his heart every time she compliments him as thought it were the first kind word she’d ever said despite all their years together. He closes his eyes when she kisses the corner of his mouth and leans gently into her touch. At time like this, his body feels so light and his cares so far away that a gentle breeze could topple him over. Slowly, he brings his gaze down to Pandemonium and he lowers his nose to hers curiously.

She is, but I don’t think she minds? I think.. maybe my dad was like that?” he wonders as he watches her, flinching when Pleasure squeaks in surprise. Ophanim can hardly recall his father’s face anymore but maybe Jenova had told him that when he was still a child himself. “Or maybe it was one of my grandparents. I don’t know.

Regardless of why her twin is covered in swirls, Pleasure is still greedy enough to keep close to her sister’s side. She peers up at her mother with bright blue eyes that mirror Starsin’s when she looks up at her, tilting her head incredulously. Ophanim blinks down at her until he realizes his mistake. A soft laugh tumbles from his lips and he nuzzles his lips to the crown of her head. “I’m sorry, Pleasure. You’re obviously smart,” he corrects despite her continuing stare. The dark filly curls to her mother’s warmth eagerly and gives a soft hum of contentment at last.

I don’t know, Larry is a close second. Or maybe Malone taught him his old tricks?” he laughs, thinking of how the boys continue to fake their own deaths just to rile their mother up. It would upset him more if it didn’t delight him to see them all get along so well. Still, he places a light peck on his wife’s cheek and smiles at her. “Do you think these two are more Starsin Juniors then?
    Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as you.

@[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    kiss me until I can't speak, Ophanim - by Starsin - 03-18-2020, 02:33 PM
    RE: kiss me until I can't speak, Ophanim - by Ophanim - 05-02-2020, 07:43 PM