• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I've seen monsters chasing dreams; birthing
    MALONE
    Malone has always adored children. From the moment he grew old enough to appreciate his youngest brothers and sisters entering the world, he has enjoyed fawning over them. He felt weak in the knees and his heart had hammered against his ribs when he realized Nikkai was going to have his children. Starsin is busy nesting and growing restless with her own unborn twins to notice how often Malone slips away to the south to visit Nikkai.

She probably doesn’t feel much affection for him but he doesn’t seem to mind. He still lifts his head from idle grazing when he feels an odd tug at his heart, that invisible thread pulling him to her. The star boy hurries over tall grasses, jumps tiny creeks, and finds himself breathless when he spots her. The two fillies are perfect mirrors of one another. A smile blooms wide across his handsome face when he leans his head down to greet them. His nose first meets Revelrie’s as Nikkai speaks her name.

Revelrie,” he repeats after her, peppering kisses over her small face. Sylvanas is quick to press her face to her sister’s, greedy to keep the twin to herself. She offers Malone a snort in warning but doesn’t seem bothered that he remains near. “And Sylvanas.

He laughs and nuzzles his face to hers. They have his eyes and glowing markings, he notes as he examines them curiously. But they are mostly shaped after their mother. The world seems to spin too slowly and too quickly all at once for him.

They’re so beautiful,” he finally says as he looks to Nikkai. His cheeks hurt from the smile that refuses to calm itself. “I never imagined I could love someone I’ve only just met.

He stares for a while longer as Sylvanas finally distances herself enough to get her spindly legs under her, attempting to rise for her first steps.
    @[Nikkai]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I've seen monsters chasing dreams; birthing - by Malone - 04-14-2020, 05:14 PM