• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    Ice forged in Fire - Tox/Cael
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    The… creature that approaches him has a familiar scent from being around the Isle as resident - Leilan knows from his year spent here to upgrade his dragon abilities - but he’d never actually met the guy. And he knows now that he would have remembered a face like his.

The little giant sure is a sight to see. He’s hairy, he has ice stuck to him where the Isle no longer has them, and he seems to have similar colouring to Leilan - but that’s about all that there might be for a likeness. Salutations. A greeting one doesn’t hear too often, as most might think it too formal. And especially Leilan might… still, there’s something to the guy that he quite likes. ”Tox, is it? Well enough, given the circumstances. Been recruiting a bit left and right.” the ice-scaled male shakes his head at the idea. ”How do you cope after the incident? I imagine it might be hard to outrun the dragonfire, let alone find anything to eat these days.”

And that’s really something they need to take action on soon, he thinks. How does one feed a mammoth in this mess?
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Intoxication]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Ice forged in Fire - Tox/Cael - by Leilan - 03-23-2020, 11:48 AM
    RE: Ice forged in Fire - Tox/Cael - by Leilan - 03-29-2020, 07:02 AM