• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  Ice forged in Fire; Kamali and any!
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    He remembers when he really wasn’t good at recruiting, and now he found a second stallion to join their ranks within weeks.

Really, maybe he should pay Cas a visit and thank him for burning the Isle. He’d definitely made it a more interesting place… well, alright maybe his own ideas of reforging it as not such a silent place as it used to be, helped as well.

For now, he amicably leads Kamali north, through Hyaline, Taiga and Nerine, sharing a bit of information on the landscapes and the current rulers as they pass through, so that he may know if he can find enemies or allies there. He briefly tells the male about Loess as they converse, but doesn’t go in depth, stopping just at naming Castile as a former Nerinian and his part in the Burning of Icicle Isle and saying Lepis now rules it. He’s not too keen on making Kamali interested in the hill kingdom at all, actually - Taiga is much friendlier, with Lilliana, and Aten, though he knows he hasn’t visited the latter for a while and probably should. Nerine, as their mother kingdom at the time, is mentioned as a former home as well, and that much of his family is still at home within the rocky cliffside kingdom.

He has to make some conversation after all.

They swim to the Isle near the northermost point of Nerine and Icicle Isle, because the canal is the narrowest there. He’s quite sure the younger bachelor will make it, but it’s better to not baptize him in icy cold water for the longer swim from Taiga or south Nerine. ”Welcome to Icicle Isle - or what’s left of it.” They near the heart-shaped lake and the blue flaming tree on the way south, where most of the residents reside. ”It really needs some cleaning, I suppose.” he grimaces at the almost-familiar sight of soot.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[KAMALI] sorry it took so long!
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Ice forged in Fire; Kamali and any! - by Leilan - 03-26-2020, 02:50 PM
    RE: Ice forged in Fire; Kamali and any! - by Ivo - 03-27-2020, 11:13 PM