• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    Her golden eyes gleam with delight when hearing that the white stallion has been doing well.
    “I’m glad to hear things are well for you.” It made her feel glad and more at peace knowing that their neighboring islanders were faring well. The sea mare wanted nothing more for a continuous peace. “Ischia is faring quite well. We are just enjoying typical things an island life has to offer.” A harmonious laugh follows her words.

The bird chatter and island noises had become much more of background noise for the sea mare now. Her purple tipped ears quickly swivel as she hears her name being called by a familiar voice. Turning her golden gaze towards the shoreline, the familiar pearl mare emerges from the water. Aquaria, always a welcome addition, uplifts her smile even more. She loved having her starfish-fighting pal around.

Eva hears the wary note in Aquaria’s question as she addresses the white stallion. It was evident that there would possibly be a cautious feeling from Aquaria regarding Ruinam’s presence. Eva remembers all too well the encounter that had happened shortly after she had taken the lead position of Ischia. However, she has high hopes that this time there is no trouble. Their troubling times are far behind them—at least she hopes so.

When Aquaria makes herself comfortable at her side and nuzzles on her round belly silently, Eva nudges her back playfully. There definitely would be more little ones running around. Hopefully, she wouldn’t be waddling like a duck after very long. She had a feeling these two little ones might be a slight handful.

Turning her attention curiously back to Ruinam, she also wonders what brings their neighboring islander to their home today. Intrigued by his statement, the purple nereid nodes her head silently. She had spent a fair amount recently thinking about the white stallion’s idea before. It might had been a troubling idea before, but now it seemed more or so promising.

She laughs softly at his comical display at the end. No, this time there wouldn’t be a Tephran at their door like before. However, she wonders what the current queen of Tephra would think of their plan now. Eva hasn’t spoken to the mare since she first came to introduce herself and see the island for herself.

“I have thought about your idea recently,” she says thoughtfully as she gathers her thoughts together. “I would like to give it a try. However, the circumstances of things have changed since Vulgaris is no longer the king. Isilya has given me the impression that she is a kind-hearted person and wishes for the same things we all want. I do not know how hard it will be to persuade her to allow us to break away.” She pauses to consider what else would need to be done. “What of Icicle Isle? I have not heard from them sometime in years. Have you spoken to them recently?”
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Ruinam] @[Aquaria]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Ruinam - 03-27-2020, 05:41 AM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Eva - 03-27-2020, 03:07 PM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Aquaria - 03-31-2020, 05:28 PM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Ruinam - 04-07-2020, 07:15 AM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Eva - 04-17-2020, 02:17 PM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Aquaria - 04-20-2020, 09:44 PM