• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi
    i feel
    a bad moon rising
    As the two of them move through the Meadow, Lepis elaborates to Lomasi on some of what Tickaani had touched on during their conversation. She explains that the Brilliant Pampas and Sylva are both territories with their own leaders and ranking systems, but that they are under the kingdom of Loess. In much the same way, the other three kingdoms – Tephra, Pangea, and Nerine – have herds and territories beneath them.

They ford their way across a shallow part of the River, and travel beneath the shadows of the Forest. When at last the trees begin to thin and the earth beneath their hooves fades from brown to red Lepis tells her that they’ve entered Loess. The land around them rises in a series of hill that they traverse, and at last the pegasus winds through a shallow canyon and pauses at a precipe. Below them, a limestone cliff falls away to reveal the heart of Loess. The view is glorious (even if Lepis is slightly biased), and she glances toward Lomasi as though to ascertain her companion’s reaction to the sight.

"What do you think?" she asks with a slight smile.

When that is answered, Lepis inquires further. "So tell me Lomasi, what sort of place are you from? A kingdom like Loess, or somewhere quieter like the Pampas?"

@[Lomasi]
    n | l

Messages In This Thread
    i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-28-2020, 05:00 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-30-2020, 01:07 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-31-2020, 10:17 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 04-04-2020, 11:16 AM