• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any
    She bites her lip and the color rushes lightly to her cheeks as she listens to the boy-man stumble over his words. It was an odd feeling, she was used to being teased by her twin brother and striking back with her own sarcastic response - like her mother would, but the boy-man in front of her left her quite speechless? Her eyes, never leaving his crinkled in enjoyment as the boy-man, in his own awkwardness, introduced himself.

Toivo.

She liked it she decided. She liked him she had decided in the next moment.

Her eyes widened with the thought of seeing the sea, she wondered how much different it looked here than it did in the small openings and beaches along Taiga. Her soft, white wings shuffled at her sides, releasing small down feathers at her chalcedony hooves. "That would be wonderful! she exclaimed in one short, exhilarated breath. "Could you show me the volcano as well? We don't have one of those in Taiga.. and something tells me I would LOVE the ashes to cling and follow me home. she smirked a small half, lopsided smile at that last comment.

This could be fun. This will definitely be fun.

Before @[Toivo] could really respond she moved to stand beside him, she would not let him simply hop away leaving her to trail behind. Her face lit up at the possibilities, she had left Taiga looking for all of this; adventure, friends, new experiences.

Memories that would last, with horses that could matter.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any - by Oectra - 04-30-2020, 07:01 PM