• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any
    T O I V O
    Gosh, he loves giving tours! He definitely needs to greet more visitors and offer them. Unfortunately Tephra was quite occupied but not many really visited - possibly because the kingdom isn’t an outgoing one in general. Not that he minds - it has too many things to still discover - but making a new non-Tephran friend to show off all the good views of the land was not easily topped.

He notices the girl’s looks when she thinks he doesn’t watch her, but seeing as she does look straight back to him whenever he turns his head, he decides to let her believe he doesn’t see. He pays attention to where he is going, or so it seems, but he knows the way by heart.

The same could not be said for the painted girl, and he decided on a rest. From here, through the bushes, the sea might already be seen, as they were a ways up high. He’s about to say so when he finds Oectra studying him. He opens his mouth to say something when she tells him she can transform. ”You’re a shifter? Into what?” he asks, his amber-orange eyes dancing like the lava streams they passed earlier on. He’s never seen someone shift before. He wonders what it looks and feels like.
    Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind

@[Oectra] sorry I’m so late! I hope it gets better once I write him more haha

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any - by Toivo - 05-16-2020, 05:03 AM