• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any
    T O I V O
    The young adult perlino can’t help but laugh at Oectra, and even sticks out his tongue at the young mare. ”Don’t stare too long, it’ll hurt your eyes.” After all, sunlight can be too bright easily. ”I just didn’t want to scare you off, is all.” he grins, swishing his light red tail as he moves closer towards the pretty young wolf, prancing a bit as he does. He cocks his head at her, as if wanting to mention her wolf shape, but refrains from it at the last moment, his front hooves still enthusiastically prancing in place on the volcano rock.

”Well, whaddaya think?” he nods to the jungle below, it’s colours bright in the summer sun, and then points towards the azure of the sea. ”I don’t think you can see the waterfall from here. Gotta get closer for that.” It’s much more impressive up close anyway; including the fun caves behind the water curtain, where the air is cleaner and one might sneak up on visitors, too.

”But you can also rest here!” he adds quickly, remembering the climb must have worn her out. He wouldn’t mind watching the sun go down from here with her, not at all!
    Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind

@[Oectra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any - by Toivo - 06-12-2020, 07:02 AM