• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any

WATCH IT BURN, THE FIRE YOU STARTED IN ME

She looks away, pretending to inspect a stalagmite nearby but when she turns away she closes her eyes and inhales in a hurried broken kind of way trying to calm her brain and her girlish needs. Who cares if he’s the most beautiful being you have ever seen, who cares if his voice is hypnotic in a way that makes your brain feel fuzzy like the moss back home. Who cares if you barely know him.

The sound of his throat scraping pulls a quiet whimper from her lips and when his nose touches her neck and runs its length she leans into it. Is it possible to crave something you’ve only just known so bad that you would give anything to have more of it? She leans into his touch even more, quiet whining tumbling from her lips as if she can’t help it, her own nose coming around to find his chest. It’s the gentle caresses that pull her to him, the tenderness of his touch that peaks her attention. She offers her own tickling touches, her nose barely making contact. The heat of her breath whispering softly over his muscles. Healing you say? Dear Lord I’m going to need some healing after today.” she breaths almost inaudible into his throat her teeth grazing softly against soft tissue.

In the dark solitude of the cave she shifts beside him, her chest and neck bumping softly against his. Her hooves clatter loudly against the cave floor as she tries to steady herself while her head spins with his scent clinging tightly to her nostrils. She fights it, the instinct to let him in, to let him close, backing up to create some space between them. Her dull, icy blue eyes clouded with want and desire eat him up, his strongly built chest and long broad neck that she once scraped her canines across she now had to restrain herself from running to him just to let her velvety lips glide across the creases and nerves, to entice the same feelings that she had. 

She tried to keep her eyes from his but his large kind amber eyes drew her in, even in the darkness of the cave they reminded her of a slow burning fire much like the feeling she was getting in the pit of her stomach, a feeling that sizzled into the deepest, most private parts of her being. ”I don’t know what you’re doing to me,” she whispers softly, pulling closer to him once again her cheek leaning softly into his own, her lips lingering closely to the pulse in his neck, ”but I don’t want it to stop. I want you like I’ve never wanted anything before...there’s a fire in my stomach that I don’t even think your healing waters could sooth” she trails off her cheeks burning red.

OECTRA

@[Toivo]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any - by Oectra - 09-01-2020, 08:42 PM