• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  climbed a mountain and i turned around –
    Aodhán

It seemed nearly impossible, this chance encounter - to run into her after all this time, precisely where she once had been. The two of them had been perfectly fine to live on their own, and he had accepted that as part of Let’s lifestyle. He’d once told her where to find him if needed, and it had not been necessary; and they had been doing well.

He nods to her as she does to him, suppressing an otherwise natural desire to greet her with a touch. She is a different kind of woman; though Fenwe seems to have no restraints when it comes to greeting others, he sees from the distance. ”She has more of me than I realized,” he muses - an interesting thought, since he’d always thought that it was his upbringing. Maybe there was more to his own family than he’d realized, too.

”You’ve stayed in the Meadow all this time?” he wonders aloud. He’d thought perhaps she might have tagged along with someone, and gotten a home that wouldn’t keep her when she left to wander, but that would help her watch the young girl at her side. But it seemed that all this time he could have just found her here. The irony of life.

The Knabstrup hybrid shakes his crest, eyeing Fenwe from the distance, content with waiting for her to tire, and come back from playing with her friends.

from the ashes a fire shall be woken

@[Let] ugh so I’m only three weeks late -facepalm-

Messages In This Thread
    RE: climbed a mountain and i turned around – - by Aodhan - 04-26-2020, 12:53 PM